Really helpful tutorial about how to add a bookmarklet to your Chrome Bookmarks Bar that emails the URL to the current page open in Chrome.
I needed to do this recently so this really came in handy, and it’s super easy to implement.
Basically here are the steps:
- Open Chrome (if it’s not already…).
- Right-click the Bookmarks bar and select Add Page.
- In the Name textbox, input the word Send Link.
- In the URL textbox, input the following:
- Make sure that the Bookmarks bar folder is selected and click OK.
Source: Google Chrome: Add a Send Link Button to the Bookmarks Bar | a Tech-Recipes Tutorial